Ask your MP to stand up for Public Health Care!
The federal Liberal government is in discussions with the provinces and territories for a new Health Accord. This is the time to pressure the government to negotiate a Health Accord that protects, strengthens and expands our public health care system.
We need our federal government to:
- Negotiate a new 10-year Health Accord with the provinces
- Pay a fair share of provincial health care costs – at least 25%
- Stop privatization and extra-billing, and enforce the Canada Health Act
- Increase investments in not-for-profit community care, home care and long-term care for our seniors
- Establish a national, universal and public drug plan – a new Pharmacare program
Tell the government to keep their promises and protect our public health care system!